Property Insurance

Property Insurance

Property InsuranceLinkedin; Property Insurance; Leisure Insurance; Personal Accident Insurance

Property Insurance is a very specific type of insurance. We have a Specialist scheme for all types of Property Owners Insurance.

It is designed to protect your assets, the income you earn from them and any costs that you might incur following an incident.

Our Property Insurance Policies combine comprehensive, flexible cover with competitive rates. We provide Property Insurance through our access to a wide variety of Insurers.

Covers Provided


The basic covers under most Property Owners Insurance Policies are:

  • Fire, Lightning, Explosion
  • Malicious Damage
  • Storm and Flood
  • Theft
  • Escape of water
  • Subsidence
  • Accidental Damage
  • Loss of Rent
  • Property Owners Liability
  • And can be extended to include Employer’s Liability Property for Maintenance and Property Repairs

Risk Types

We can provide Property Insurance for all types, including:-

  • Apartment Blocks
  • Office Blocks
  • Retail Property Owners
  • Mixed Use Properties
  • Commercial and Industrial Properties
  • Public Buildings
  • Hotels
  • Let Properties

in addition we are also specialists Property Insurers for Non-Standard Structures and Unoccupied or Partially Occupied Buildings.

For all enquiries complete the following form and submit  through one of our insurance brokers.

Property Questionnaire

You should download and save this form as a pdf. You should then complete electronically and submit on line.


Professional Niche Insurance Services; Property Insurance; Leisure Insurance; Personal Accident Insurance
Professional Niche Insurance Services

in association with

Aspen Insurance


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.